- Illinois Democrat Abruptly Drops Congressional Bid
- Jeff Miller Won't Run for Florida Senate Seat
- A Brief Electoral History of Recently Indicted Congressmen
- Becerra Won't Run for Senate
- Democrat to Detractors: I'm Doing Better Than Your Guy
HOH didn’t get the memo, but it was clearly “Bring Your Baby to Work Day” on Capitol Hill on Tuesday.
Our tipsters had Quayle banging out quickie diaper changes at his desk, while Polis was seen strolling through the Speaker’s Lobby cradling the blissfully snoozing tot in his arms. Polis later deposited the tiny bundle (baseball binkie secured, giraffe blanket at the ready) in a just-out-of-sight stroller in order to bang out a TV interview.
Mr. Moms of the world, unite!
Correction: Dec. 7