- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Sen. Tom Coburn (R-Okla.) got a little fussy this week, asking the Social Security Administration to investigate alleged fraud perpetrated by “adult baby” Stanley Thornton.
The Senator, incensed after watching an interview with Thornton on National Geographic’s television show “Taboo,” dashed off the angry missive to the inspector general of the SSA.
This is one of the most entertaining letters HOH has read recently.