- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Sen. Tom Coburn (R-Okla.) got a little fussy this week, asking the Social Security Administration to investigate alleged fraud perpetrated by “adult baby” Stanley Thornton.
The Senator, incensed after watching an interview with Thornton on National Geographic’s television show “Taboo,” dashed off the angry missive to the inspector general of the SSA.
This is one of the most entertaining letters HOH has read recently.