- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Plains Region
- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
When you’re the Senate Majority Leader, you need a sense of humor — even if that means making fun of yourself.
After a closed policy luncheon Tuesday, Harry Reid chatted with reporters about the dislocated shoulder and black eye that he got when he slipped and fell while exercising last week.
The Nevada Democrat talked about the Manny Pacquiao-vs.-Shane Mosley match, which Pacquiao dominated Saturday night.
One reporter asked how Reid felt. He joked, “I think that I feel like Mosley today, rather than Pacquiao.”
At least we know the former boxer can take a punch, figuratively and literally.