The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. ET Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists!
- How many more can we add to the witness list before we see him?
- I hope you don't mind the wait.
- General Shinseki, your walk-up song will be "Burred Lines."
- Well general, welcome to the one place where there is more red tape and process delays than the VA.
- Have you had enough of a time-out to think about what you've not done?
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on June 1 and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.