Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. ET Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- Truncated policies are certainly on our agenda
- There are two elephants in the room. Obama can't ignore us now.
- Now we can finally work together to get nothing done.
- We'll have to wait two more years for the THREE-Ring Circus.
- Working for peanuts? Heck, I'd do this for free!
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on Nov. 23 and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
Roll Call Results Map: Results and District Profiles for Every Seat Get breaking news alerts and more from Roll Call in your inbox or on your iPhone.