Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. ET Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- Let him try to throw this one ... I've filled it full of lead.
- Our little pre-game meeting worked. He never developed into a Johnny-Unite-Us.
- I don't understand why we continue to play his game.
- Why does he look like Tom Brady and I feel like Johnny Manziel?
- I think he just called us the JV team.
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on Jan. 31 and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
The 114th: CQ Roll Call's Guide to the New Congress Get breaking news alerts and more from Roll Call in your inbox or on your iPhone.