Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. ET Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- Yes, I know the Senate doesn't have a mace. I couldn't decide what to get you so I stole this from the House.
- It'll be a remake, Mr. Reid Goes to Washington
- I love holiday traditions, don't you Harry?
- By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you useless. You may now kiss my filibuster.
- Do I get three wishes with this?
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on Dec. 7 and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
Roll Call Results Map: Results and District Profiles for Every Seat Get breaking news alerts and more from Roll Call in your inbox or on your iPhone.