Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. ET Friday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- You've been well rested Ol' Timer!
- No cup o’ kindness for this auld lang syne!
- Just watch me monopolize the joint!
- There's a new herd of elephant's in the house!
- Ya'll better sensitize, prioritize, energize and, moralize, before heading over to the 114th!
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on Jan. 4 and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
The 114th: CQ Roll Call's Guide to the New Congress Get breaking news alerts and more from Roll Call in your inbox or on your iPhone.