The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. ET Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- Remember that slippery slope we kept warning you about, John? Well ...
- He gets his Left and Right Turns confused!!
- Uh, maybe if you took your hand off the brake?
- Wouldn't we go faster if we pushed DOWN the hill?
- I'll give him a push, but I ain't jumping in!
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on Feb. 16 and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.