Five finalists for this week’s caption contest are looking for liftoff. Now it’s your turn to vote.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. EDT Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- Recess, need you to hold — looks like you've clipped Sequester Airways right wing.
- Thank you for flying Hot Air. Please remain comfortably seated in your congressional districts. You may return your rhetoric to its uptight and locked position.
- This is your captain speaking. The country has informed us that must cut your recess one minute short for every other program you don't fix.
- And they call us the do nothing Congress? We showed them!
- Thanks for the warning, Tower. Will try to avoid stated danger. This is the Titanic. Over and out.