- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
As someone who has tried out different types of law and careers, Binkholder said one trait was a necessity across all fields: being a hard worker.
For those looking to advance their careers on the Hill, Binkholder said that those who work hard will have no trouble finding chiefs of staff, or even their member of Congress, to recommend them for bigger and better things.
“A great deal of [landing a good job] is very good timing,” Binkholder said. “But I think that no matter what office you’re in, hard work is the No. 1 thing.”
Send news of hires and promotions on Capitol Hill to email@example.com.