- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
- A Democrat Begins Senate Campaign in Louisiana
As someone who has tried out different types of law and careers, Binkholder said one trait was a necessity across all fields: being a hard worker.
For those looking to advance their careers on the Hill, Binkholder said that those who work hard will have no trouble finding chiefs of staff, or even their member of Congress, to recommend them for bigger and better things.
“A great deal of [landing a good job] is very good timing,” Binkholder said. “But I think that no matter what office you’re in, hard work is the No. 1 thing.”
Send news of hires and promotions on Capitol Hill to firstname.lastname@example.org.