- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
“There’s always something going on,” Vieson said of the Crescent City. “Just like here.”
In Washington, he is staying busy with a job that he says has no normal day to day. A placid, straightforward speaker, Vieson said he never wants to be a lawmaker and at one point poked fun at the evasive language typical of those in that line of work.
“You’re not going to make everyone happy,” he said. “But to the best of your ability you kind of keep the trains going — with everyone on board.”
“If we have to speak in metaphors,” he added.
Send news of hires and promotions on Capitol Hill to firstname.lastname@example.org.