- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
“There’s always something going on,” Vieson said of the Crescent City. “Just like here.”
In Washington, he is staying busy with a job that he says has no normal day to day. A placid, straightforward speaker, Vieson said he never wants to be a lawmaker and at one point poked fun at the evasive language typical of those in that line of work.
“You’re not going to make everyone happy,” he said. “But to the best of your ability you kind of keep the trains going — with everyone on board.”
“If we have to speak in metaphors,” he added.
Send news of hires and promotions on Capitol Hill to firstname.lastname@example.org.