- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
CVS’ lobbying spending increased to more than $6 million through the first two quarters of 2013, a 26 percent increase year over year. The company spent a total of more than $10 million on lobbying in fiscal 2012.
Send news of hires and promotions on Capitol Hill to firstname.lastname@example.org.