- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
- Ad Man Scott Howell Back At It After Cardiac Arrest
CVS’ lobbying spending increased to more than $6 million through the first two quarters of 2013, a 26 percent increase year over year. The company spent a total of more than $10 million on lobbying in fiscal 2012.
Send news of hires and promotions on Capitol Hill to email@example.com.