- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
CVS’ lobbying spending increased to more than $6 million through the first two quarters of 2013, a 26 percent increase year over year. The company spent a total of more than $10 million on lobbying in fiscal 2012.
Send news of hires and promotions on Capitol Hill to firstname.lastname@example.org.