- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
The House Oversight and Government Reform Committee held a hearing today to investigate the conference, and on Tuesday the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee will hold another hearing. On Wednesday, the Senate will hold two hearings, one in the Environment and Public Works Committee and another in the Appropriations Subcommittee on Financial Services and General Government.