- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
- Ad Man Scott Howell Back At It After Cardiac Arrest
“But listen, it’s going to be tough anyway,” she said of authorizing legislation. “I think the sooner we can engage on it and the more people who are included in that process, hopefully the better it will move.”
Corker, for his part, says he’s not worried that the lack of cohesion among Republicans will hurt his ability to craft an agenda as the Foreign Relations ranking member.
“I don’t look at it as my agenda, anyway,” he said. “I’d rather have a committee that debates things vigorously than have a committee where people don’t show up and just don’t care.”