- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
"The report claims that more time is needed to provide these necessary details - but that is principally because the Administration has deliberately refused to plan for sequestration for an entire year. This disappointing report provides virtually no new information," the three said in a statement. "With sequestration less than four months away, the President's decision to ignore the specific intent of this law leaves Congress, the Department of Defense, defense suppliers, and the American people in the dark."
The trio also called for the president to immediately begin negotiations on a bipartisan measure to avert the cuts, and they argued that "Congress should not leave town until we have a bipartisan solution."