- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
“Going forward, we expect to hear from experts on each of the proposals [within the bill] being put forth, including but not limited to a new temporary workers program, border security, interior and worksite enforcement, and the impact of a large-scale legalization on American workers and taxpayers,’ the letter continued.
“We hope you will stand with us to ensure that all viewpoints are heard before the committee considers any immigration legislation,” the letter said.