- Why was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
“Going forward, we expect to hear from experts on each of the proposals [within the bill] being put forth, including but not limited to a new temporary workers program, border security, interior and worksite enforcement, and the impact of a large-scale legalization on American workers and taxpayers,’ the letter continued.
“We hope you will stand with us to ensure that all viewpoints are heard before the committee considers any immigration legislation,” the letter said.