- Kathleen Matthews Joins Race for Van Hollen's Seat
- Let Voters Judge Early Ads
- Kelly Wins Runoff for Mississippi House Seat
- DNC's Mo Elleithee Leaving Politics for Georgetown
- Rematches Invite 'Retread' Label, Familiar Themes
"It's absolutely untrue," White House senior adviser David Plouffe said Sunday on ABC's "This Week With George Stephanopoulos."
According to the GAO, HHS has informed states that it would use the waiver authority to allow states to test various strategies, policies and procedures designed to improve employment outcomes for TANF recipients.
To be eligible for a waiver, states must submit an evaluation plan, a set of performance measures that states will track to monitor performance and outcomes, and a budget that includes the costs of program evaluation. States must also seek public input on the proposal prior to approval by HHS.