- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
"It's absolutely untrue," White House senior adviser David Plouffe said Sunday on ABC's "This Week With George Stephanopoulos."
According to the GAO, HHS has informed states that it would use the waiver authority to allow states to test various strategies, policies and procedures designed to improve employment outcomes for TANF recipients.
To be eligible for a waiver, states must submit an evaluation plan, a set of performance measures that states will track to monitor performance and outcomes, and a budget that includes the costs of program evaluation. States must also seek public input on the proposal prior to approval by HHS.