- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Though Republicans are calling for the payroll tax cut extension to be paid for, they have historically argued that tax cuts overall have the effect of bringing more money into the federal Treasury and therefore do not need to be offset.
Jonathan Strong contributed to this report.