- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Plains Region
One of the keys to the game is whether the Republicans can stop the onslaught of early inning runs by the Democrats. In the past five years, the Democrats have scored 38 runs in the first three innings and 26 runs in the last four innings.
Republicans also need to find a way to stop the bleeding once they get scored on. The Democrats have scored six or more runs in five innings during the past five games. Republicans have had only two innings with six or more runs in the past 13 years.
The 52nd Annual CQ Roll Call Congressional Baseball Game is Thursday at 7:05 p.m. at Nationals Park. Tickets can be purchased at congressionalbaseball.org.