- Rand Paul's 'Long Haul' Cut Short
- Bernie Sanders as GOP Tool: Their Plan to Use Him Against Democrats
- Can Rubio Follow Romneys Path to the Nomination?
- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
They also questioned why the administration did not at the same time delay the individual mandate requiring people to pay a tax penalty if they fail to buy health insurance.
“We agree with you that many of the provisions in the law cannot be implemented within the current time frame; but we strongly disagree with you that time will ever remedy these predictable consequences of the law,” the leaders and committee chairmen wrote.
Republicans last week said the decision was part of a disturbing trend of the president deciding which laws to enforce and which to ignore, and they questioned whether he was abusing his discretion under the Constitution.