- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
Grassley in a statement called the review process “the last hope for ensuring some regard for U.S. interests.”
Acting on the panel’s advice, President Barack Obama in September blocked the sale of an Oregon wind farm to a Chinese-owned company, citing national security concerns arising from its proximity to a military base.
Such disputes, though, are typically resolved before they reach the president’s desk.