- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Grassley in a statement called the review process “the last hope for ensuring some regard for U.S. interests.”
Acting on the panel’s advice, President Barack Obama in September blocked the sale of an Oregon wind farm to a Chinese-owned company, citing national security concerns arising from its proximity to a military base.
Such disputes, though, are typically resolved before they reach the president’s desk.