- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
Grassley in a statement called the review process “the last hope for ensuring some regard for U.S. interests.”
Acting on the panel’s advice, President Barack Obama in September blocked the sale of an Oregon wind farm to a Chinese-owned company, citing national security concerns arising from its proximity to a military base.
Such disputes, though, are typically resolved before they reach the president’s desk.