- Let Voters Judge Early Ads
- Kelly Wins Runoff for Mississippi House Seat
- DNC's Mo Elleithee Leaving Politics for Georgetown
- Rematches Invite 'Retread' Label, Familiar Themes
- Party's History of Establishment Picks Could Be Over
Gunowner rights organizations have also maintained a high profile. Last month Gun Owners of America hosted an event in the Capitol featuring testimonials from a law enforcement officer opposed to “gun-free school zones.” Next week, NRA President David Keene and Wayne LaPierre, the group’s executive vice president and CEO, will speak at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference, the American Conservative Union announced.
An earlier version of this story incorrectly identified the group previously known as One Million Moms for Gun Control. That group is now Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America.