- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
Advocates said any delay in introducing the bill could push floor action to June, instead of May as many have hoped. While there is some concern, advocates have not panicked yet, and they are still confident that a bill can get through the Senate and that they can put pressure on House leaders to take up a measure.
Still, the United Farm Workers of America claim the American Farm Bureau is using the bill to try to reduce wages of farm workers. The bill is expected to include a farm worker component.