- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Advocates said any delay in introducing the bill could push floor action to June, instead of May as many have hoped. While there is some concern, advocates have not panicked yet, and they are still confident that a bill can get through the Senate and that they can put pressure on House leaders to take up a measure.
Still, the United Farm Workers of America claim the American Farm Bureau is using the bill to try to reduce wages of farm workers. The bill is expected to include a farm worker component.