- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Tutor Our Children is a national coalition of tutoring service providers, community and faith-based organizations, parents and children who have organized to reform and strengthen federally funded tutoring. TOC supports federal legislation to reform and expand access to tutoring by converting SES to a state-level competitive grant program, requiring rigorous certification for tutors and reporting and accountability tied to student performance for tutoring service providers. It is time for Congress to get to work to reauthorize NCLB and protect these vital tutoring services for our country’s most vulnerable children.
Stephanie Monroe served as assistant secretary of Education from 2005 to 2009.