- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Then last year, the movement to place the statue picked up momentum. President Barack Obama signed into law a bipartisan bill allowing D.C. to display its own statue. House and Senate passage of Schumerís resolution was the last step to opening the Capitol doors to Douglass.