- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
“He’s not mad at me, he’s mad at Boehner, he’s mad at all the rest of the Republicans around him, minus five guys who haven’t signed the pledge,” Norquist said, referring to Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio).
“I’m sorry he’s flustered. I’m sorry he’s mad. He’s embarrassed himself,” Norquist said, adding, “I assume it was written by a staffer unaware of the number of Muslims who live in his district. He doesn’t want to get into this gutter.”