- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
“He’s not mad at me, he’s mad at Boehner, he’s mad at all the rest of the Republicans around him, minus five guys who haven’t signed the pledge,” Norquist said, referring to Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio).
“I’m sorry he’s flustered. I’m sorry he’s mad. He’s embarrassed himself,” Norquist said, adding, “I assume it was written by a staffer unaware of the number of Muslims who live in his district. He doesn’t want to get into this gutter.”