- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
“He’s not mad at me, he’s mad at Boehner, he’s mad at all the rest of the Republicans around him, minus five guys who haven’t signed the pledge,” Norquist said, referring to Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio).
“I’m sorry he’s flustered. I’m sorry he’s mad. He’s embarrassed himself,” Norquist said, adding, “I assume it was written by a staffer unaware of the number of Muslims who live in his district. He doesn’t want to get into this gutter.”