- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
Having won a key battle after just a few months of activism, Khanna is not done yet. He plans to pursue targeted changes of the DMCA to ensure technologies like those that help the deaf and blind access movies and books are not banned by copyright law.
“People always say the laws are going to be a step behind the technology,” Khanna said. “The question for Congress is, are the laws going to be five steps behind technology or one step? We may not be able to keep pace, but we can damn well try.”