- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Having won a key battle after just a few months of activism, Khanna is not done yet. He plans to pursue targeted changes of the DMCA to ensure technologies like those that help the deaf and blind access movies and books are not banned by copyright law.
“People always say the laws are going to be a step behind the technology,” Khanna said. “The question for Congress is, are the laws going to be five steps behind technology or one step? We may not be able to keep pace, but we can damn well try.”