- Rand Paul's 'Long Haul' Cut Short
- Bernie Sanders as GOP Tool: Their Plan to Use Him Against Democrats
- Can Rubio Follow Romneys Path to the Nomination?
- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
The Forbes-Tate shop, the result of a merger this summer between Cauthen Forbes and Williams and Capitol Solutions, had a combined lobbying revenue in 2011 of $8.2 million.
The firmís clients include health care, telecom and other business interests such as AdvaMed, the Bipartisan Policy Centerís Advocacy Network, Comcast Corp., Honda Motor Co. and the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America. When Strunk joins Jan. 7, the firm will have 11 lobbyists and four support staffers.
Because Strunkís Hill salary does not meet the threshold to trigger a cooling-off period, he will be free to immediately lobby his former colleagues. But the new job will be a transition, he said.
ďIím going to be coming from being the one thatís providing information to the one thatís seeking information, and itís going to be an adjustment,Ē Strunk said.