- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney continued to rack up Congressional support this week with an endorsement from Rep. Jeff Miller (R-Fla.).
Romney will announce the House Veterans’ Affairs chairman’s backing today, according to a campaign source.
Almost three dozen Republican Members have announced their support for Romney, the highest tally in the GOP presidential field.
Miller’s backing is particularly helpful because he hails from Florida. The Sunshine State’s Jan. 31 presidential primary is relatively early in the nominating calendar.
“I am proud to support Mitt, and look forward to working with him to help create jobs in Florida and provide the care that our servicemen and veterans deserve,” Miller said in a statement.