- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
During my campaign last year, I traveled tens of thousands of miles listening to the concerns of Montana families and small-business owners. These farmers and store owners had a lot on their minds, but they always took a moment to tell me that they didnít like how corporations were influencing our elections.
Just like all Americans, these folks deserve elections and leaders who put them first. Montanans are demanding it, and itís time for all Americans to do so as well.
Sen. Jon Tester is a Democrat from Montana.