The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. ET Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- Let me try this again ...
- I'm going to need an extension on that campaign deadline.
- Comes with the territory. I wouldn't exchange a thing.
- Yes! Definitely! Emoji symbols are planned for the finished product.
- Would you vote for me? I can help fix Obamacare!
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on April 27 and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.