- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
“To be a CEO in America today ... you’ve got to know how to play the Washington game,” he said. “There are a lot of businesses that are trying to use what’s going on in Washington to advance their business interests, and good for them. That’s what they’re supposed to do.”
Engler said his CEOs continue to advocate for entitlement and tax reforms, among numerous other issues. When it comes to concrete fiscal ideas, Engler said, the CEOs have been impressed with Camp, Corker and Sens. Lamar Alexander, R-Tenn., and Max Baucus, D-Mont., among others, who have specific proposals.