- Rand Paul's 'Long Haul' Cut Short
- Bernie Sanders as GOP Tool: Their Plan to Use Him Against Democrats
- Can Rubio Follow Romneys Path to the Nomination?
- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
In the present-day political environment where intelligence agencies and leaders are under suspicion, fairly or unfairly, the CIA cannot possibly force the Senate Intelligence Committee to back down. Heads may roll, but I don’t think Diane Feinstein’s is going to be one of them.
Dr. David Barrett is a professor of political science at Villanova University and one of the country’s leading experts on the critical relationship between the United States Congress and the CIA.