- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
“I’d certainly be open to the proposal,” Feinstein said. “You don’t want to make it so big that it’s a problem, but, on the other hand, this has to be bipartisan and it should be bicameral, I would think. So I’m open to the suggestion.”
Reid’s office did not respond to request for comment on the idea on Monday.