- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
“I’d certainly be open to the proposal,” Feinstein said. “You don’t want to make it so big that it’s a problem, but, on the other hand, this has to be bipartisan and it should be bicameral, I would think. So I’m open to the suggestion.”
Reid’s office did not respond to request for comment on the idea on Monday.