- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
- Ad Man Scott Howell Back At It After Cardiac Arrest
“I’d certainly be open to the proposal,” Feinstein said. “You don’t want to make it so big that it’s a problem, but, on the other hand, this has to be bipartisan and it should be bicameral, I would think. So I’m open to the suggestion.”
Reid’s office did not respond to request for comment on the idea on Monday.