- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
“I’d certainly be open to the proposal,” Feinstein said. “You don’t want to make it so big that it’s a problem, but, on the other hand, this has to be bipartisan and it should be bicameral, I would think. So I’m open to the suggestion.”
Reid’s office did not respond to request for comment on the idea on Monday.