- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
He pointedly criticized Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R), who could face a recall election in 2012. Polls show Democrats also would like to see Feingold run in that race.
Feingold did plug his new group, Progressives United, and offered a history lesson about union organizing and campaign finance.