- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
A suspicious powder delivered to the offices of Alaskan lawmakers was not hazardous and the sender did not act maliciously, an FBI spokesman told the Associated Press on Tuesday.
The packages contained samples of a concrete mixture that the sender said would work well in the cold, FBI spokesman Eric Gonzalez told the AP.
The FBI does not plan to identify the sender because it did not find evidence of criminal malice.