- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
A suspicious powder delivered to the offices of Alaskan lawmakers was not hazardous and the sender did not act maliciously, an FBI spokesman told the Associated Press on Tuesday.
The packages contained samples of a concrete mixture that the sender said would work well in the cold, FBI spokesman Eric Gonzalez told the AP.
The FBI does not plan to identify the sender because it did not find evidence of criminal malice.