- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
The 3rd District, represented by Womack, is very Republican. Womack, 56, hasnít ruled out a bid for Senate. But if, as expected, he sticks with the House, heís likely to hold the district for many, many years to come.
Farm Team is a state-by-state look at the up-and-coming politicos who may eventually run for Congress. The column runs on Thursdays.