- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
It’s imperative that the House and Senate farm bill conferees continue that tradition of stewardship well into the future by seeing to it that the starting-off place is at the base, our nation’s soil and wetlands, and by re-linking conservation compliance to federal crop insurance assistance.
Andrew McElwaine is president and CEO of the American Farmland Trust.