- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
One of them is flexible hiring authority for the Department of Homeland Security, like the NSA has. Department officials have repeatedly emphasized it as one of the most important aspects of any legislation.
Paller said that “the shortage of cybersecurity skilled people makes it nearly impossible to respond to the current wave of attacks,” but there are signs of progress.
“We’re way behind,” Paller said. “But we’re not dead in the water.”