- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
"While Outside Counsel did not determine that the [chief of staff]'s efforts ultimately benefitted OneUnited, the House rules do not permit a Member or their staff to take specific actions that would, if effective, accrue to the financial benefit of the Member. The Waters Committee finds that Representative Waters' [chief of staff] violated House rules," the committee's report concluded.
Emma Dumain contributed to this report.
Correction: Sept. 25, 2012
A earlier version of this article incorrectly stated the day of the committee's announcement. It was Tuesday.