- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
“If she truly wants to run, I would encourage her to meet with me,” he said.
Judd would have history on her side in the state’s eastern corner: Every Democratic opponent of McConnell going back to 1984 has won Pike County.
But statewide, no one has ever defeated him.