- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
- 14 Open House Seats, Few Takeover Opportunities
- Veteran Democratic Consultants Launch New Media Firm
“If she truly wants to run, I would encourage her to meet with me,” he said.
Judd would have history on her side in the state’s eastern corner: Every Democratic opponent of McConnell going back to 1984 has won Pike County.
But statewide, no one has ever defeated him.