- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
As Nevada political expert Jon Ralston noted, while Heller led by 3 points among likely voters in the Marist poll, the Senate race was tied among registered voters. So Berkley’s path to victory could be paved for her if Democrats can capitalize on their 90,000-voter registration advantage, which remains a possible but not certain scenario.
Still, Hart said Democrats are doing so well in early voting that it looks positive for Berkley with just more than a week to go.
“The bigger the turnout, the better off Shelley Berkley is going to be,” Hart said. “I think she squeaks it out.”comments powered by Disqus