- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Latisse costs $90 to $120 for a month’s supply and is not covered by insurance. It is identical to Allergan’s glaucoma drug Lumigan, an eyedrop that spurs eyelash growth as a side effect. Athena’s product, by contrast, costs $150 for a six-month supply.
The issue is likely to remain a top priority for Allergan. The company is currently testing the same compound as a therapy for baldness, a move that, if successful, could open up a $1 billion market, the company said.