- Rand Paul's 'Long Haul' Cut Short
- Bernie Sanders as GOP Tool: Their Plan to Use Him Against Democrats
- Can Rubio Follow Romneys Path to the Nomination?
- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
This is a rare easy fix for our leaders in Washington, and the stakes are high for the U.S. semiconductor industry and other makers of products that Americans depend on every day.
Our message to Congress is simple: Donít wait. Act now to reauthorize the sale of helium and help avoid an unnecessary disruption to the U.S. economy.
With prompt action, we can float safely over the helium cliff.
Ajit Manocha is CEO of GLOBALFOUNDRIES and 2013 chairman of the Semiconductor Industry Association.